Popular Posts

Friday, December 10, 2010

First YouTube video: My Passion- Advocacy for Refugees

I uploaded my first YouTube video ever about a month ago. To be honest, I do not think I would have done it, if it were not for a contest that I had entered. I entered a video on the subject matter: “What is your passion?” for the Voice of America (VOA) Khmer YouTube.

Here is a link to their webpage if you are interested in obtaining more detailed information: http://www.voanews.com/khmer-english/about-us/.

Let me tell you. The process of creating a YouTube account was so quick and easy! It was like eating with a spoon! In less than two minutes, I created my account and uploaded my very first video! Now it is broadcast to millions of viewers like yourself. So check it out if you have not yet!

Below is my first ever YouTube video on my passion. My passion is advocacy for refugees: in combat, in conflict zone areas, and through the resettlement and repatriation process.

Link to the YouTube:

Today, I received an email indicating that someone subscribed to my YouTube! My first subscriber! I just checked the video again and 107 people have viewed it in three weeks! I am very excited for this great discovery of technology. Now, I have to upload more videos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment