Popular Posts

Monday, June 15, 2015

In Search of Self-Confidence



How to get your self-confidence back? 

There are times in life where we experience a lack of confidence in oneself.  Then again, there are times where we experience self-love and have confidence.  It really depends on what is going on in one's life.

In the last few years, I had nominated myself for promotion opportunities and tried out for  yoga instructor auditions and U.S. Diplomat interviews.  However, I found myself walking away empty-handed.  Every time, I kept applying and trying out for these opportunities, I lost self-esteem.  I was at a point where I let these external factors impact my self-confidence.  Then I realized that these experiences are not a failure.  Something needed to change.  I decided to take positive action in my life and began looking at other options...

I started learning how to regain back my self-confidence.  I started watching some of TedTalks on confidence and self-love to motivate me.  Here is a favorite...

Amy Cuddy TedTalks: WOW! This woman is amazing! I feel that I can relate to her experiences and negative self-talk.  If she can do it...then, I'm going to try some these Power Poses! :)


"Fake it 'til you become it"



No comments:

Post a Comment