Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Foodie; Who Me?


I always try to learn something new everyday; whether it is about myself or it is something about the world that I currently live in.  Today, I learned something new about myself.

As I overlooked the beautiful Pacific Ocean from Mexico, my mother-in-law told me that I’m a “Foodie” kind of person.  When I asked what does that word mean, she told me that she enjoys eating food and curious of their taste.  According to my mother-in-law, “Foodie” means that I am passion about food and curious of them.  Before I took it as a compliment and to make sure that it describes me towards food, I Googled it.  Google states, “a person with a particular interest in food.” Well, I guess my mother-in-law is right!  I’ll add “Foodie” on to my list of self-discovery about myself.  

I am curious about food and not only I enjoy the taste of it, I also love the smell of it.

I have to admit, most of the pictures that I took, either on trips or just for fun are food…

No comments:

Post a Comment