Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flying to an International Conference in Montreal

As I am charging my laptop and waiting to be aboard from an hour delay flight, I am very excited to land in Montreal soil with just few hours to go!

It has been a long day of traveling. I left San Diego International Airport around 7:30am this morning. Although North Carolina is three hours ahead of California, I feel extremely tired! It is now 8:31pm eastern time and 5:31pm pacific time. Let me share with you that the entire time of traveling, I was on the go with the shape-shoes! I mean, I'm only allow the most half an hour between each flight! I honestly, thought I was going to miss my flight because they were late. Since I only have between 20 to 30 minutes to catch the next flight, I was late for this one. This is the last domestic flight before I head to Montreal, Canada! However, it got delay. So I guess it work out after all...

I have not explore Charlotte airport yet. Well I got a little rush and walk about an hour ago when I thought I was going to miss the flight. I had to run from one terminal to the next within 15 minutes! You see, I was not alone! I met a native Montreal, who happen to sat next to me from the last flight. We did not know that we are heading the same location until I saw her Canadian passport. So we rushed, ran and worried from one terminal to the next. Now, I have no idea where she is at. I guess I will see her again on the flight since we both are going to the same destination, Montreal. Boy, I gotta say, that was my work out for today! I actually miss yoga. I did not have time to practice yoga this morning. I'm a little tense. Well, I am off to checking in...Check back for an update when I land in Montreal, Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment