Popular Posts

Friday, August 26, 2011

Woke up to beautiful red wood trees!

Woke up to beautiful red wood trees! But had the worst Thai food ever in Crescent City! The road trip continues up North!

My husband and I stopped in Crescent City area to camp. The camp site was amazingly beautiful! We were surrounded by rivers and red wood trees! The ranger kept the bathrooms nice and clean! I had a nice warm shower last night but a cold one this morning because the heater is broken! They are fixing it at this moment...

We took a detour to Smith river with nice trail to hike. It was so refreshing with clean air! We stopped in Crescent City for lunch. I was surprised with so many Thai restaurants to choose from! Unfortunately, we ended up eating at the worst Thai food that I ever had! Their peanut sauce was full of salt! The BBQ chicken was not even BBQ! It was not cook but taste like microwave heated chicken! I learned my lesson!

We are continuing up North along the 101 highway....Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment