Popular Posts

Saturday, October 26, 2013

I am blessed to have lived and experienced through my 20s!



I am blessed to have lived and experienced through my 20s! If I die tomorrow, I can say, “The decade was amazing!” I lived it to the fullest! I cried often. I laughed so much. I loved it like there was no tomorrow! I experienced pain and sorrow. I fell in love in various forms, ways and people. I found love: my soulmate and bestfriend! I experienced the joy and self love from giving back not only in the local communities but also globally. I ate delicious food from various countries and I got sick too! Hahah! I walked on land that most people have not been to. I learned to swim in many different oceans, seas, lakes and rivers! I accomplished many goals that I told myself to do back in my freshmen year. I fell down hard couples of times, yet I got back up again. I saw the world from 3 different angles. I found peace in yoga. I met incredible people who inspired me and are still in my life.  They taught me what I supposed to learn at that moment and believed in me. I challenged myself, explored and discovered my identity and roots! Basically, I have grown so much these years; mentally, emotionally and spiritually! Cheers to the 30s! Hugs in love and Namaste to everyone on earth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment